Cell: (404) 388-9700
Office: (404) 252-9700
Fax: (404) 252-2970
Bachelor of Arts
Economics & Business
Bill Leonard is the Founder and President of Wm. Leonard & Co. He has represented tenants exclusively since 1986 and has specialized in the representation of high-growth tech companies since 1989.
In 1975, Bill formed Wm. Leonard & Co. to provide real estate consulting and brokerage services to financial institutions, primarily banks and real estate investment trusts.
In the early 1980’s, Bill identified a void in the commercial leasing market and established Wm. Leonard & Co. as the first Atlanta real estate firm to exclusively represent tenants in negotiating office leases.
Bill has been a recognized leader in the Atlanta technology community for over 25 years. In 2000, the Technology Association of Georgia honored him with its “Leader of Influence Award.” He was later selected by the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Who’s Who in Technology.”
- Leader of Influence Award, Technology Association of George (TAG)
- Phoenix Award, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Silver Phoenix Award, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Fifth Largest Producer (Office Leasing 2000), Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Technology Executives Roundtable, Board of Directors
- Greater Alpharetta Technology Network (GATN), Board of Directors
- GATN CEO Forum, Co-founder
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Former Board of Directors
- High Tech Ministries and High Tech Prayer Breakfast, Founder & Former Chairman
- Southeastern Software Association, Former Board of Directors
- Commercial Real Estate Prayer Breakfast, Co-founder
- Internet Security Systems (ISS)
- Surgical Information Systems