Bachelor of Science
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate
With more than 20 years in the real estate profession, Ronnie’s expertise and encompasses a variety of assignments including acquisition, disposition, relocation, consolidation, portfolio evaluation and sublease services.
In Ronnie’s real estate career, he has assisted in over 250 client transactions representing over $250 million in volume. Over the past 13 years, he has co-managed a number of significant national clients assisting with transactions in over 35 states.
Prior to joining WM Leonard & Co., Ronnie spent 14 years at Cresa Atlanta and was an associate for CBRE in Columbia, South Carolina, his hometown. He earned his B.S. in accounting at Presbyterian College, where he lettered in basketball all four years. He continues his involvement as an active member in the Scotsman’s Cub.
Ronnie currently resides in Roswell and is actively engaged in the community with his three children’s sports activities and attends Perimeter Church.
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors – Phoenix Award 2013
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors – Million Dollar Club
- Top Producer at Cresa – 2002
- Largest Office Lease CBRE/Columbia – 2000
- Licensed in Georgia and South Carolina
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- High Tech Ministries and High Tech Prayer Breakfast
- GATN CEO Forum
- Centennial High School Umbrella Booster Club, President
- Perimeter Church, Member
- Sypris Test & Measurement – Portfolio
- PLI Brokerage (subsidiary of Chubb Insurance) – Portfolio
- EIS, Inc. (subsidiary of Genuine Parts) – Portfolio
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- Goldman Sachs
- Surgical Information Systems